Size Range: 3/4" through 2"
Finish: Zinc Plated Steel (Hot-Dip Galvanized optional)
Service: Hanger for CPVC pipe in the horizontal position on the bottom of structural wood beams and steel 20ga. min. It can also be used as a guide to limit movement for a pipe in the horizontal/vertical position on the side of structural wood beams, composite wood beams and steel 20ga. min.
Approvals: UL and ULC Listed.
- Snap hanger over pipe.
- Position hanger back around pipe but allow for pipe movement.
- Secure hanger to mounting surface with screws provided. Recheck to insure that the pipe is allowed to move freely through hanger.
- Steel applications require two (2) #14 x 1" hex washer head self-drilling TEK screws. Not Supplied. Part Number STD-0090.
- Beveled edge design helps protect the CPVC pipe from any rough surface.
- Easily attaches to wood structure with #10 x 1" hex washer head self threading screw supplied with product. No pre-drilling required.
- Eliminates wooden spacer blocks.
Ordering: Specify CPVC pipe size, figure number and description.
Note: If UL listed restraint is required, use Anvil Fig. 188R (Formerly Afcon Fig. 514).