Size Range: 3/4" through 2"
Finish: Zinc Plated Steel (Hot-Dip Galvanized optional)
Service: Hanger for CPVC pipe in the horizontal position on the bottom and side of structural wood beams, composite beams and Steel 20 Ga. (min.). Can be used as a restrainer when installed on top of structural wood beams, for limiting pipe movement due to thrust loads during sprinkler system start-up. It can also be used as a guide to limit movement for pipe in the vertical position. When used on composite wood beams, web thickness must be 3/4" or greater.
Approvals: UL and ULC Listed.
- Snap hanger over pipe.
- Secure hanger to mounting surface with screws provided.
- Do not make adjustments to hanger mounting flanges that result in clamping the pipe to the mounting surface. Pipe must be allowed to move freely through hanger.
- Steel applications require two (2) #14 x 1" hex washer head self-drilling TEK screws. Not Supplied. Part Number STD-0090.
- Beveled edge design helps protect the CPVC pipe from any rough surface.
- Easily attaches to wood structure with #10 x 1" hex washer head self threading screw supplied with product. No pre-drilling required.
Ordering: Specify CPVC pipe size, figure number and description.