Join the Anvil Team!
At Anvil International, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a values-based company that recognizes and rewards achievement.
Why Work for Us
As an industry leader known for providing high quality products and widely recognized brands for more than 165 years, Anvil is your connection to everything you need.
|High-quality piping products.||Top brands you trust.||Expertise in your industry applications.|
|Responsive customer service.||Prompt delivery.||Committed employees who take pride in their work.|
Not just today, but next month, next year and beyond. We guarantee the long-term quality of our products and our ongoing service. We’ve worked with many of our customers for decades, and we take pride in continuing to serve them.
At Anvil, we build connections - pipe to pipe and people to people.
Anvil offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
• Medical Plans: Employees can choose from three Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) all offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.
• Dental Plans: The Company offers a High Plan and a Low Plan through Delta Dental, both of which cover most preventive and restorative care.
• Vision Plan: We offer a comprehensive vision program through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
• Retirement Savings Plan (401k): The Company offers a Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with multiple investment options administered by Fidelity Investments. Employees are immediately 100% vested in both their contributions and any company matching contributions.
• Company Provided Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D): One times your annual salary.
• Optional Life Insurance and AD&D: You may purchase additional life coverage up to four times annual salary with evidence of insurability
• Dependent Optional Life and AD&D Coverage for Spouse and Children: You may purchase life and AD&D insurance for your eligible dependents.
• Company Provided Short and Long Term Disability: Anvil provides short and long term disability programs for non-occupational injuries or illnesses which prevent you from working for an extended period of time.
• Tuition Reimbursement: The Company's Tuition Reimbursement Policy is designed to provide financial assistance to employees enrolled in job-related undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
• Vacation days, Volunteer days, and much more
If you are interested in working for a company that not only offers challenging opportunities, but welcomes and encourages the challenge of diverse ideas and perspectives, we invite you to take a look at the careers we have available. Contact our HR Department directly with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
People to People, Product to Product, Together We Are BUILDING CONNECTIONS THAT LAST
We are an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce.
Latest Job Openings
Job Summary: Perform stick, fluxcore, and tig welding operations on nuclear parts consisting of carbon steel, carbon to alloys, aluminum and stainless steel materials using filler, vee groove and full penetration bevel welding joins. Qualified for al...
Job Summary: Performs machining and related machine shop functions in support of the company’s activities, as directed, by the following duties directly, or through subordinates when so directed. Primary Functional Responsibilities: Set up and oper...
Job Summary: Perform a wide variety of bench assembly and calibration operations to assemble and/or build and calibrate Constant Support and Variable Spring units. Primary Functional Responsibilities: Review orders as released from Shop Office in ...
Job Summary: Operate, adjust and make simple set ups on shear, punch, drill, saw, thread, grit blast or similar machines. Conduct all activities in a safe manner and follow all safety rules and regulations. Primary Functional Responsibilities: Perfo...
Beck Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International is seeking a Cut-Off Machine Operator for 2nd shift: Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA Shift: 2nd, Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 11:00pm Rate: $12.50 per hour (includes Night Shift premiu...
Beck Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International, is accepting Applications for Warehouse/Packer 1st and 2nd Shift. Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA Shift: 1st, Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm, $11.60 per hour 2nd, Monday - Frida...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International is seeking 2nd shift Machine Operators for the Waynesboro, PA location. 2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday, 2:30pm - 1:00am (four 10-hour shifts) / $13.75 per hour The Machine Operator is responsibl...
Location: BECK Manufacturing Greencastle, PA 1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 6am - 2:30pm / $13.95 2nd Shift: Monday through Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm / $14.45 The Cleaning Line/Kettle Operator is responsible for moving kettles of finished parts f...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International, located in Greencastle, PA is accepting Applications for Utility Machine Operator 3rd shift. Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA Shift: 3rd: Sunday through Thursday, 10:30pm - 6:30am ...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International is seeking Machine Operators for 1st and 2nd Shift. Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm, at $12.00 per hour 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:30pm -...