Join the Anvil Team!
At Anvil International, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a values-based company that recognizes and rewards achievement.
Why Work for Us
As an industry leader known for providing high quality products and widely recognized brands for more than 165 years, Anvil is your connection to everything you need.
|High-quality piping products.||Top brands you trust.||Expertise in your industry applications.|
|Responsive customer service.||Prompt delivery.||Committed employees who take pride in their work.|
Not just today, but next month, next year and beyond. We guarantee the long-term quality of our products and our ongoing service. We’ve worked with many of our customers for decades, and we take pride in continuing to serve them.
At Anvil, we build connections - pipe to pipe and people to people.
Anvil offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
• Medical Plans: Employees can choose from three Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) all offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.
• Dental Plans: The Company offers a High Plan and a Low Plan through Delta Dental, both of which cover most preventive and restorative care.
• Vision Plan: We offer a comprehensive vision program through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
• Retirement Savings Plan (401k): The Company offers a Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with multiple investment options administered by Fidelity Investments. Employees are immediately 100% vested in both their contributions and any company matching contributions.
• Company Provided Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D): One times your annual salary.
• Optional Life Insurance and AD&D: You may purchase additional life coverage up to four times annual salary with evidence of insurability
• Dependent Optional Life and AD&D Coverage for Spouse and Children: You may purchase life and AD&D insurance for your eligible dependents.
• Company Provided Short and Long Term Disability: Anvil provides short and long term disability programs for non-occupational injuries or illnesses which prevent you from working for an extended period of time.
• Tuition Reimbursement: The Company's Tuition Reimbursement Policy is designed to provide financial assistance to employees enrolled in job-related undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
• Vacation days, Volunteer days, and much more
If you are interested in working for a company that not only offers challenging opportunities, but welcomes and encourages the challenge of diverse ideas and perspectives, we invite you to take a look at the careers we have available. Contact our HR Department directly with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
People to People, Product to Product, Together We Are BUILDING CONNECTIONS THAT LAST
We are an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce.
Latest Job Openings
Job Summary: Work from paint/coating specifications to mix and/or prepare paints and coatings and apply paint and coatings utilizing airless power sprayer, air powered cup guns, brushes, or other approved application devices. Primary Functional Resp...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International is seeking a Machine Operator for 1st Shift. Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm, at $12.00 per hour The Hand Thread operator is responsible ...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International/Smith Cooper Inc, located in Greencastle and Waynesboro, PA is seeking a Materials Manager. The Materials Manager will be responsible for administering, supervising, planning, organizing and contr...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International, located in Greencastle, PA is accepting Applications for a 1st shift Machine Operator. Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA Shift: 1st / Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm Rate: $1...
BECK Manufacturing, a division of Anvil International, located in Greencastle, PA is accepting Applications for Machine Operators 2nd shift. Location: BECK Manufacturing, Greencastle PA Shift: 2nd / Monday through Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm Rate: $1...
BECK Manufacturing, a Division of Anvil International, is accepting applications for Facility Maintenance. Location: Waynesboro, PA Shift: 1st (Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm) Facility Maintenance is responsible for performing mechanical...
The purpose of Housekeeping is to assist in maintaining the facility in a clean, organized manner. Housekeeping is responsible for various duties such as emptying trash cans and scrubbing floors to facilitate a clean environment. Essential Functi...
For more than 150 years Anvil International has provided the finest-quality pipe products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels. We provide expertise and product solutions for a wide range of applicatio...
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Engineer is responsible for increasing customer preference and driving specification and demand for Smith-Cooper Internationals pipe, valve and fittings in the marketplace for their assigned geographic region. The incu...
For more than 150 years Anvil International has been providing expertise and product solutions for the mechanical, plumbing, industrial, oil & gas, alternative energy and fire protection industries. All of our products are engineered and manufac...