Size Range: 3/8" rod diameter, Service Line: 1" through 4"
Material: Carbon steel
Finish: Zinc Plated
Restraint Service: Used to restrain pipe systems. A lateral restraint connector that is attached to a structure or structural attachment for a branch line restraint assembly, consisting of a Figure 69 and
Figure 773 "Surge Restrainer."
Hanger Service: Used to adapt 3/8" threaded rod to angled building structures.
Approvals: UL Listed (UL 203A), cULus Listed (UL203). Complies with hanging and seismic bracing requirements of NFPA-13.
- Comes assembled and ready for installation
- 3/8" -16UNC threaded hole to receive threaded rod
- Install upper 3/8" mounting bolt into structure or structural attachment (restraint only) and tighten upper hex nut with split ring washer, include an additional hex nut to lock the upper nuts into place or thread the upper mounting bolt into a 700 Series attachment (restraint only).
- Screw the hanger rod into the threaded hex union until it bottoms. Back off one turn and securely tighten rod nut to assure proper performance
- Must be installed within 6 inches of a vertical hanger, when used as a component of a restraint device.
- Adjust angle as necessary.
Ordering: Specify rod size, figure number, name and finish.