Size Range: 3/4" thru 2" Swivel Ring Hanger, Figure 69
Material: Carbon steel
Finish: Zinc Plated
Service: Designed to be used with Anvil Figure 69, Adjustable Swivel Ring Hanger, for bracing steel service pipe against up thrust during a seismic disturbance or sprinkler head activation.
Approvals: UL and ULC Listed (UL 203A:2009). Complies with seismic bracing requirements of NFPA-13.
- One universal size accommodates ring hangers from 3/4" to 2".
- Quick and simple to install by just snapping the surge restrainer into a locking position onto the ring hanger.
- The threaded hanger rod must protrude a minimum of 1/2" beyond the bottom of the knurl nut.
- Snap the surge restrainer onto the threaded rod above and below the knurl nut.
- When in the proper locking position, the maximum gap between the surge restrainer and the steel service pipe is an 1/8".
Ordering: Specify figure number and name.