- Service Pipe: 2-1/2" through 8" Sch. 10 and Sch. 40 IPS.
- Service Pipe: 2-1/2" through 6" FM Approved Flow Pipe.
- Brace Pipe: 1" or 1-1/4" Sch. 40 IPS
Material: Carbon steel
Finish: Plain or Zinc Plated
Service: Used to rigidly brace piping systems subjected to sway and seismic disturbances. Pipe clamp component of Anvil's 700 series sway brace assembly. Utilized only as a lateral brace clamp.
Approvals: FM Approved (FM 1950:2010). Complies with seismic bracing requirements of NFPA-13. Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) State of California approved.
- Used to brace schedules 10 IPS, 40 IPS, and Flow pipe
- Field adjustable design requires no threading of bracing pipe
- Can be used as a component of a four-way brace support
- Brace clamp design for installation of brace pipe above or below horizontal service pipe.
- Installation of this component must be a minimum of 6" from any pipe joint, so that any deformation does not affect the pipe joint.
- Minimum brace pipe extension 1" beyond clamp stirrup.
- Tighten hex bolt until heads bottom out on surface
Ordering: Specify service pipe diameter x brace pipe diameter, figure number, name and finish.