Size Range: 3/4" through 36"
- Figs. 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, and 165 are curved carbon steel plate.
- Figs. 165A and 166A are alloy steel manufactured from ASTM A 387 Grade 22 Chrome Molybdenum steel plate.
- Figs. 165A and 166A have a welded-in center plate in all sizes.
- All other saddles have a welded-in center plate for pipe sizes 12" and larger.
- All saddles are 12" long with side edges turned up.
Service: Designed for use on insulated high temperature systems where heat losses are to be kept to a minimum and to protect insulation against damage.
Maximum Temperature: 650° F carbon steel, 950° F alloy steel.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 39A & 39B), WW-H-171-E (Type 40A & 40B), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 39A & 39B).
Features: Permits finished, weather tight covering at all points of pipe support.
Ordering: Specify pipe size, figure number and name. Data for 42" size available on request.
Installation: It is recommended that saddle be welded to the pipe.