Size Range: 2" through 42"
Material: Cast iron roll and stand
Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated (Hot-Dip Galvanized optional) or Resilient Coated
Service: For support of pipe where longitudinal movement due to expansion and contraction may occur but where no vertical adjustment is required.
Maximum Temperature: 400° F at roller, 300° F at resilient coated roller.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 44), WW-H-171-E (Type 45), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 44).
- Two cored holes for anchorage bolts are provided on all sizes for fastening stands to structural supports, piers, floors, etc.
- In addition, cored holes “N” at the four corners of the stand are provided for anchorage purposes.
- The two cored holes on sizes 2" to 6" are on outside of stand (see dotted lines and dimension J’).
- On all other sizes, the holes are inside of uprights (see dimension J).
Features: Advantages of pipe rollers with a protective resilient coated covering.
- Non conductive pipe rollers - prevent the passing of current from pipeline to structure.
- Corrosion resistant - for protection against severe weather conditions, moderate corrosive conditions such as marine atmospheres and weather resistant to ultra-violet radiation.
- Low coefficient of friction between pipe and resilient coated pipe roller.
How to size:
- If roll is to support bare pipe, select the size directly from nominal pipe size.
- If used with pipe covering protection saddle, see Figs. 160 – 166A submittals for size of pipe roll.
Ordering: Specify pipe roll size, figure number, name and finish. Be certain to order oversized rolls when insulation and protection saddle are required.
Note: Refer to Fig. 75 SD and 76 SD for additional pipe roll designs. Standard line of carbon steel base plates available.