Size Range: 2" through 30" pipe
Material: Cast iron roll, steel chair, roll rod, bolts and hex nuts
Finish: Plain, Hot-Dip Galvanized Chair with Zinc Plated Parts or Resilient Coated
Maximum Temperature: 400° F at roller, 300° F at resilient coated roller.
Service: For support of pipe where longitudinal movement due to expansion and contraction may occur, but where no vertical adjustment is required.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 44), WW-H-171-E (Type 45), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 44).
Installation: Two bolts and nuts provide anchorage to floor or top of steel beam or bracket or chair may be welded to supporting steel.
Features: Advantages of pipe rollers with a protective resilient coated covering.
- Non conductive pipe rollers - prevent the passing of current from pipeline to structure.
- Corrosion resistant - for protection against severe weather conditions, moderate corrosive conditions such as marine atmospheres and weather resistant to ultra-violet radiation.
- Low coefficient of friction between pipe and resilient coated pipe roller.
How to size:
- If roll is to support bare pipe, select the size directly from nominal pipe size.
- If used with pipe covering protection saddle, see Figs. 160 – 166A submittals for size of pipe roll.
- If roll is to support covered pipe, the O.D. of the covering should not be greater than the O.D. of the pipe for which the roll was designed.
Ordering: Specify size of roll, figure number, name and finish. Be certain to order oversized rolls when insulation and protection saddles are required.