Size Range: 3/4" through 8"
Material: Malleable iron, carbon steel
Finish: Plain or Zinc Plated (Hot-Dip Galvanized optional)
Service: Recommended for suspension of non-insulated stationary pipe lines.
Maximum Temperature: 450° F
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 6), WW-H-171-E (Type 6), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 16).
- Labor-saving features in installation completely outweigh slight additional cost.
- Hanger may be installed prior to suspension of pipe.
- Off-center hinge provides seating for pipe during installation.
- Wedge-type locking pin is inseparably cast into hinged section, sizes 2-1/2" and larger.
- Adjustable swivel ring is self-locking; prevents loosening due to vibration; maintains proper pitch of pipe.
- Wire retaining ring prevents separation of swivel shank from pipe ring before installation.
Ordering: Specify pipe size, figure number, name and finish.