Size Range: All sizes within maximum load rating.
Material: Carbon steel tee, PTFE bonded slide plates and carbon steel base.
Finish: Plain, Painted or Hot-Dip Galvanized (Welded after Galvanizing and Cold Spray Touched-up)
Service: For the support of piping where horizontal movement resulting from expansion and contraction takes place and where a low coefficient of friction is desired.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 35), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 35).
Maximum Load: As indicated at 70° F see page 141 for rating factor at higher temperatures.
Maximum Temperature: 750° F
Temperature Range at PTFE: -20° F to 400° F
- No lubrication required.
- Designed to minimize heat loss.
- Allows up to 3" of insulation on Types 1, 2, 4 & 5 and up to 2-1/2" of insulation on Types 3 & 6.
- Allows up to 10" travel standard
- Weld in place design.
- Increased travels.
- Increased tee heights.
- End plates.
- Clamps, Fig. 212 or Fig. 432.
- Base plate with mounting holes
- High temperature option, 1000°F (Fig. 436) Stainless steel tee slide with an insulated PTFE slide
Ordering: Specify figure number, type, name, finish and any other option desired.