Size Range: 3/4" through 1-1/2"
Material: Stainless steel body, fiberglass bars, polypropylene disc
Service: Upper attachment for suspending pipe or equipment from concrete ceiling.
Approvals: Complies with Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 18), WW-H-171-E (Type 18), ANSI/MSS SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 18).
- Nail insert to wooden forms.
- Locate fiberglass bars to rest upon existing reinforcing rods or wire the insert directly into existing reinforced rods to achieve the specified load ratings.
- Stainless steel body prevents corrosion.
- Cone shaped body.
- Exceptional pullout strength.
- Eliminates uncertainty of tying conventional inserts into bridge deck rebars.
Ordering: Specify figure number, name and rod size.