U.S. Southeast Regional Distribution Center
236 Outlook Point Drive,
Orlando, FL 32809
Sq. footage: 41,000
What’s unique: Located in Orlando’s first industrial smart park, this RDC services the Florida, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. The center carries wholesale pipes, valves and fittings and serves fire protection, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and PVF markets.
How it maintains stock / warehouse / shipping:
- Stock is maintained in a vertical selective pallet racking system, accommodating 25,000 pallets, plus cantilever racking for the efficient storage of thread rod and strut products.
- Material is inventoried and warehoused via the use of a computerized warehouse management system directly linked to the Anvil network and AS400 system.
- Each SKU maintained at this facility in support of Anvil client demand requirements is warehoused in a primary/secondary manner to assist in insuring accurate inventory management capabilities.
- All client orders received by our inside sales department are keyed, confirmed and transferred to the WMS for order fulfillment scheduling. Orders are assigned to our warehouse picking/shipping staff in an expedient manner to maintain maximum shipping and receiving flexibility.
- Anvil maintains contracts with a core fleet of carriers to provide efficiently consistent delivery services to our clients.